Rock and Roll History
Get ready to rock out on our walking tour though Greenwich Village, where some of the biggest names in music history got their start!
- Follow in the footsteps of legends like Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, and the Ramones as we explore the neighborhood’s iconic rock and roll landmarks.
- Visit the bar where Dylan and Hendrix launched their careers, and CBGB where punk rock was born with acts like the Ramones, Talking Heads, and Blondie.
- Experience the thrill of Andy Warhol’s Exploding Pastic Inevitable, where the Velvet Underground hit the stage.
- We’ll also visit the site where Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols died, and the apartment where John and Yoko first made their home.
- The tour also includes the actual locations of classic album covers for Bob Dylan, Ramones, and Led Zeppelin.
This is a must-do tour for any music lover. Book now and join us for a walk down rock and roll history!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Distance: 2 miles / 3 km
- Rates: Adults $25, Children (under 18) $10
- Group Size: 1 to 15
Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before the start time. See questions about tours or contact us for other times and custom tours.
Tours coming in July!
CBGB Photograph by Adam Di Carlo from Wikimedia Commons under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.